HMOs(HMOs, Human Mlik Oligosaccharides)
The WTO recommends breast feeding for newborn baby's health, and we all know the benefits of breast milk. Especially the 2'-fucosyllactose of the constituent element of breast milk
exists only in human breast milk, and recently as a result of many studies its efficacy is known.
but it is practically impossible for all mothers to breastfeed, We have developed the world's first technology to produce HMOs from GRAS strains so that many mothers do not give up breastfeeding.
Benefits of breastfeeding
- Human Milk (g/L)
- 2’ - FL
- Bovine Milk (g/L)
WHO strongly recomends breastfeeding for more than 6 months
- Promotes brain cell protection, brain developments
- Visual acuity is higher in babies fed human milk
- Prevention of external infection via ear and respiratory system
- Breastfed children have lower cholesterol
- Decrease on child's obesity and the likelihood of occurrence of diabetes
- Reduction of pediatric rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduction of allergic reaction such as atopy
- Prevention of gastrointestinal infection and diarrhea
2'-fusosyllactose obtained from the GRAS strain is safe and has high consumer preference.
We are planning to construct facilities capable of producing 1,000 ton/year, and will be granted permission from FDA of food materials in Korea, USA, Europe, China and Japan.
Experience & Know-how(fermentation & downstream processing
- Experience & Know-how
GRAS strain(consumer friendly)
- Scientific Advisory Committee
(8 patents & 5 trademarks)
(8 groups : domestic & international)
- Capacity(est.) : 100ton / year
- Capacity(est.) : 1,000ton / year