서브컨텐츠

Notice

HOME > Notice

Publication | [Finding "Hidden Company" over Corona 19K Season 4]_AP Techn…

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일 21-02-10 00:00 조회 1,800회 댓글 0건

본문

▲ CEO of AP Technology Shin Cheol-soo

The first Asian company to breastfeed sugar.
Pioneering global markets

AP Technology CEO Shin Cheol-soo is already working on a licensing track to complete the development of a technology that can be used as a variety of food ingredients for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. FDA, and European EFS by mass-producing breast milk oligosaccharide for the first time in Korea.
Not only the completion of the technology but also the establishment of commercial production systems such as the FSS 22000 has already been completed, and full-fledged growth is expected as a global company, starting with the Korea-U.S. license next month.

Compared to existing similar technologies, contents, and products, it is preparing to enter the market in 2021 by developing a differentiated microbial fermentation method in the HMO market, which is currently monopolized by four to five global companies.

The future business development strategy is to complete a 50-ton annual production plant in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi Province, by attracting strategic investment from domestic venture capital (VC) and leading overseas bio-material companies between 2018 and 2020.
As a result, it is preparing to expand its production size through strategic partnership in 2021, and expects to lead the global market by 2022. Starting with 6 billion won in 2021 and 25 billion won in 2022, aggressive growth of more than 100 billion won per year is expected in 2025.

If you have a management philosophy, salary and welfare benefits will be natural in the future, but I hope you think that each member is doing what they like. Rather than doing my job, I think I can go to the company's vision and personal development while enjoying solving difficulties without being hit by work.
Currently, it is too expensive to provide free support, but in the future, it will be able to contribute to the health of everyone in the world by supplying breast milk to everyone in a difficult environment, including African refugee children.

http://www.sisa-news.com/mobile/article.html?no=146656

Contact us

(*)표시는 필수입력사항 입니다.

• @
X

개인정보처리방침

X

이메일무단수집거부

X
Overview
Core competence
Business